Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/5/12

I started off my day today with the scale, down 3 pounds !!!! it's an amazing feeling, I started doing HIIT or high intensity interval training, it's not even half as bad as I thought and i'm already down 3 lbs but it also might have to do with the fact that i'm sick haha still a lb is a lb right? :D I want my dance classes to start up again ASAP! Dancing is like a drug I swear haha you jjust want to do it all the time ! and I'm one of those people who can't keep still and am always bouncing my leg so I've been shaking and figiting like a crack addict for the past 2 weeks, my teacher had a tendancy to cancel on us a lot and it sucks hard core but I mean everyone has a different life so why should I think that she has nothing better to do? although the reasons she canceled on us are because she was sick so I can't complain. Schools starting in just a few days and I still need to finish up 2 presentations for my art course and although I have one almost done, the other one I don't even know what to do for it so I'm pretty much screwed..wish me luck! muah !

No comments:

Post a Comment