Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9/12

Just got home from dance class! It was great except I was so exhausted, my moves were sloppy so i'm sure I looked horrible. But i'll try really hard to improve.. I think I'm going to start practicing in the morning along with doing my normal morning excerisises which i've deffinatly NOT been doing lately because I'm a lazy teenager. I'm actually going to really really put an effort into waking up tomorrow... I swear I don't even remember my alarm clock waking me up when my mom comes in and yells at me because i'm running late... it's some kind of black magic! I think my kind of friend allison is mad at me because I didn't pay much attention to her today but you know what I have other friends... like how old are we again?? ajhfdlsog ughhh it's so annoying .. but whatever no big d it's not like it's greatly affecting either of our lives in any significant way haha OH so today was our first day back and OMG you think the teachers might take it a little easy on us but NO literally every class aside from math(thank god) gave homework today, I'm completly done my science, almost done history, done 1/2 of my art assignments and I still havn't started part 2 of my book for english so i'm kind of screwed but i'll work it out :D MUAH xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment